DTS is committed to helping small businesses of all types with Cal/OSHA and OSHA compliance, work-related accident investigations, risk management,and insurance compliance issues. In addition, we specialize in helping businesses in the general contracting and construction industries with services like building permit acquisition and bid reviews.
Small businesses, by definition, have limited staffs. Employees often have to wear many hats, since there isn’t enough room on the payroll to hire specialists in every area. DTS can help fill in any “gaps” you have on your staff by handling tasks that require special knowledge and expertise such as:
- Creating or reviewing an existing Injury & Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- Creating or reviewing an existing annual safety program to further enhance the IIPP to meet insurance company compliance
- Investigating and documenting work-related injuries
- Assisting with OSHA forms 300, 301, and 300A for federal compliance
- Helping with building permit acquisition
- Aiding general contractors by reviewing bids and quotes prior to submission
- Helping reduce workers’ compensation premiums through improved workplace safety
When you let DTS handle these and other tasks, it frees up your employees to do what they do best and allows you to focus on growing your business.
Since every business is different and has different needs, you can use DTS only for the services that need our expertise. We don’t force you into long-term contracts—rather, you simply pay for our services on an as-needed basis.
We want to be a trusted resource for small business owners. We offer competitive pricing on all of our services, coupled with a personalized approach that you won’t find from other companies.